The 2012 Carib Classic
OVER $200,000.00 in Prizes
- Registration: Must register on or before 1pm EST Sunday September 9th, 2012
- The Carib Classic will remain open for late sign-ups until September 30th for the same $200 entry fee and still be eligible to win weekly prizes and Carib Classic prizes listed for1st thru 20th place (not eligible for Last Place Biggest Loser prize)
- Multiple entries for The Carib Classic may be purchased.
- How Much To Enter?
Prepaid entry fee of $200 automatically enters the contestant into 2 separate contests:
The Carib Classic and The Pick 10 Weekly Handicappers Challenge
- The Carib Classic (Cash prizes totaling $125,000)
- Pick 10 Weekly Handicappers Challenge (Cash Prizes totaling over $100,000)
- Carib Classic participants may purchase additional entries for the Pick 10 Weekly Handicappers Challenge for $15 per entry, per week at anytime during the regular season
- How Do You Play?
Each entry must consist of 10 picks against the point spread and/or totals posted for both contests (Carib Classic and Pick 10 Weekly Handicappers Challenge).
- The leaderboard standings will be calculated by the following point system:
WIN = 2pts, PUSH = 1pt, LOSS = 0pts
- All entries must be completed and entered at the same time. The system will not allow contestants to save a partial entry and then fill it at a later time during the week. Make your selections early in the week or late in the week. It's your call!
- Opening lines will be posted at approximately 8amEST every Tuesday throughout the 17 week NFL regular season and updated once per day from Wednesdy through Sunday at 8am EST.
- At the end of the 2012 NFL regular season, the entry with the most points will win the Carib Classic. Prizes will be awarded to the top 20 entries and a 21st prize will be awarded to the entry with the fewest points.
- Any Carib Classic entry that is not filled out by 1pmEST on any Sunday during the NFL regular season will automatically be assigned the first 10 home teams on the posted schedule (House Picks). That result will count toward the accumulated point standings in the Carib Classic leaderboard but will be disqualified from that week's Pick 10 Weekly Handicappers Challenge.
- Time and date will be recorded on all submitted entries for each contestant to view on the Carib and Pick 10 leaderboard after 1pm on Sunday.
ATTENTION:Contestants MUST submit their Carib Classic entries each week through the Carib Classic entry page window. Otherwise, the system will consider their entry for that week un-submitted and will then assign House Picks which is the first 10 home teams on the slate for that Sunday. House picks are not eligible for weekly prizes, but do keep the contestant in the overall running for the yearlong Carib Classic.
- Payouts - The 2012 CARIB CLASSIC
|6th thru 10th||$1,800|
|11th thru 20th||$1,350|
|*Last place (Biggest Loser)||$5,000|
- Must submit 170 picks to qualify for Last place
- Contestants tying for 1st thru 20th place will equally split the aggregate money from the respective places. This policy also applies to the $5,000 "Biggest Loser" last place prize.
- Payouts - Pick 10 Weekly Handicappers Challenge
- A weekly prize of $5000 will be awarded to the owner of the entry or entries with the highest weekly point total for each and every week of the NFL regular season. The $5000 will be split if there are multiple winners. Any entry or entries with a perfect score of 20 points will receive $5000 without splitting.
- The owner of any entry who scores ZERO points in a contest week will be declared the winner of the "Biggest Loser" prize and shall be awarded $2500. Contestants must have 0 wins and 10 losses in a contest week to qualify. If more than one entry scores ZERO points in a contest week, they shall all split the $2500 prize evenly.
- As stated above, any Carib Classic entry which was not filled out by 1pm on Sunday for that week will automatically be assigned the top 10 home teams on the schedule but will be disqualified for any weekly prize.
- For official Pick 10 Weekly Handicappers Challenge rules please Click Here
- Each contestant's picks will be automatically entered on 2 separate leaderboards.
- The Carib Classic leaderboard will be comprised of ONLY those contestants who entered the Carib Classic.
- The Pick 10 Weekly Handicappers Challenge leaderboard will list the combined entries of both the Carib Classic participants (those contestants who paid a onetime $200 entry fee), as well as the Pick 10 Weekly Handicappers Challenge participants (those contestants who play weekly for $15 but are NOT included in the Carib Classic).
- Both leaderboards will reflect results from the previous week, until Sunday at 1pmEST, at which time selections for the current week will be made available for viewing by all Carib Classic contestants.
- Participants in the Carib Classic should visit the leaderboard for this contest, and the leaderboard for the Pick 10 Weekly Handicappers Challenge, to view their position in each contest.
- The Details
- If there is a Thursday and/or Saturday game and the contestant wishes to include a team or total from one of those games, the contestant MUST submit his completed entry before that game starts. All others will have until Sunday at 1pmEST to submit their entries.
- All picks must be made online. Selections will not be accepted via telephone.
- Once your entry has been submitted, all selections are final. Carib Sports employees are not permitted to alter, change or cancel any entry previously submitted.
- If a game is postponed and not played by midnight on Monday, both sides will be considered winners.
- Carib Sports employees or their families are not eligible to play.
Any questions, comments or concerns regarding the Carib Classic or the Pick 10 Weekly Handicappers Challenge should be emailed to Marketing@caribsports.bz
***Caribsports.com has no power to waive the weekly closing time for any contest member as The Carib Classic and The Pick 10 Weekly Handicappers Challenge belongs to ALL it's participants***